Why is Bush Murdering Americans & Getting Away With It?

Description of your first forum.

Why is Bush Murdering Americans & Getting Away With It?

Post by Fair & Balanced Trebor » Wed, 07 Jan 2004 07:53:59


If it is a crime to poison a person with arsenic, or to lock them in a
closed garage with the engine running, then why isn't Bush being
prosecuted for taking campaign payoffs to slowly poison our air and
pollute the water we drink?  George Bush is really no better than a
paid assassin - actually taking money to destroy the health, lives and
safety of countless other human beings, not to mention the destruction
of wildlife and natural habitat.  He is worse than a hit man in that
his actions will ultimately result in far more deaths and destruction
than a single hit man could ever accomplish, or the entire mafia for
that matter.  The true sign of a sick and corrupt society is whenever
the greatest criminals are immune from prosecution and in charge.

ciao,
Trebor  

 
 
 

Why is Bush Murdering Americans & Getting Away With It?

Post by Stride » Wed, 07 Jan 2004 08:15:57


On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 22:53:59 GMT, Fair & Balanced Trebor ?


>If it is a crime to poison a person with arsenic, or to lock them in a
>closed garage with the engine running, then why isn't Bush being
>prosecuted for taking campaign payoffs to slowly poison our air and
>pollute the water we drink?  George Bush is really no better than a
>paid assassin - actually taking money to destroy the health, lives and
>safety of countless other human beings, not to mention the destruction
>of wildlife and natural habitat.  He is worse than a hit man in that
>his actions will ultimately result in far more deaths and destruction
>than a single hit man could ever accomplish, or the entire mafia for
>that matter.  The true sign of a sick and corrupt society is whenever
>the greatest criminals are immune from prosecution and in charge.

>ciao,
>Trebor  

The methodology of the left has always been:

1. Lie
2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible
3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible
4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie
5. The lie will then be made into some form of law
6. Then everyone must conform to the lie

Strider

 
 
 

Why is Bush Murdering Americans & Getting Away With It?

Post by King Pineappl » Wed, 07 Jan 2004 08:53:56


Irrelevant Mardi Gras Party Favor "Fair & Balanced Trebor ?"

Quote:> George Bush is really no better than a
> paid assassin -

Today's democrat party is disconnected from leadership power at every level
of government.

1) The democrat party doesn't have the White House.(1R-0d)
2) The democrat party lacks a majority in the Senate.(51R-48d-1)
3) The democrat party lacks a majority in the House of
Representatives.(226R-209d)
4) The democrat party lacks a majority of Governors seats across the 50
states.(26R-24d)
5) The democrat party lacks a majority of State Houses across all 50 states.
(25R-22d)

 
 
 

Why is Bush Murdering Americans & Getting Away With It?

Post by Michael Berr » Wed, 07 Jan 2004 08:53:04



> On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 22:53:59 GMT, Fair & Balanced Trebor ?

>>If it is a crime to poison a person with arsenic, or to lock them in a
>>closed garage with the engine running, then why isn't Bush being
>>prosecuted for taking campaign payoffs to slowly poison our air and
>>pollute the water we drink?  George Bush is really no better than a
>>paid assassin - actually taking money to destroy the health, lives and
>>safety of countless other human beings, not to mention the destruction
>>of wildlife and natural habitat.  He is worse than a hit man in that
>>his actions will ultimately result in far more deaths and destruction
>>than a single hit man could ever accomplish, or the entire mafia for
>>that matter.  The true sign of a sick and corrupt society is whenever
>>the greatest criminals are immune from prosecution and in charge.

>>ciao,
>>Trebor  

> The methodology of the left has always been:

> 1. Lie
> 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible
> 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible
> 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie
> 5. The lie will then be made into some form of law
> 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie

> Strider

In George Orwell's 1984 we thought that the government used
double-speak.  Actually it is the left.  They have gone so far left that
that have fallen off any reasonability tests
 
 
 

Why is Bush Murdering Americans & Getting Away With It?

Post by Fair & Balanced Trebor » Wed, 07 Jan 2004 09:27:54


Instead of personal ad-hominum attack against me, why can't either of
you demonstrate where anything that I said was untrue.  Bush is
receiving political kickbacks from polluters at the same time that he
is smashing environmental regulations in order to allow our air to be
much dirtier and our water much less pure than it would otherwise be,
and pollution of the air and water has been linked in numerous studies
to numerous health problems and premature deaths, especially in
children and old people.  If you can dispute any of these FACTS with a
rational and reasoned rebuttal, than please do so.  If not, then stop
wasting bandwidth and let someone else try.

The truth is that the crime is actually so obvious and premeditated
and horrendous, that you cannott even accept it in spite of all the
evidence.  That's the real problem - you don't want to believe that
such a monster is really president of the United States.  Emotionally,
you simply can't come to terms with that reality.  But neither did the
German people want to believe all the crimes of Hitler.  But that
doesn't mean the holocaust didn't happen.  




>> On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 22:53:59 GMT, Fair & Balanced Trebor ?

>>>If it is a crime to poison a person with arsenic, or to lock them in a
>>>closed garage with the engine running, then why isn't Bush being
>>>prosecuted for taking campaign payoffs to slowly poison our air and
>>>pollute the water we drink?  George Bush is really no better than a
>>>paid assassin - actually taking money to destroy the health, lives and
>>>safety of countless other human beings, not to mention the destruction
>>>of wildlife and natural habitat.  He is worse than a hit man in that
>>>his actions will ultimately result in far more deaths and destruction
>>>than a single hit man could ever accomplish, or the entire mafia for
>>>that matter.  The true sign of a sick and corrupt society is whenever
>>>the greatest criminals are immune from prosecution and in charge.

>>>ciao,
>>>Trebor  

>> The methodology of the left has always been:

>> 1. Lie
>> 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible
>> 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible
>> 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie
>> 5. The lie will then be made into some form of law
>> 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie

>> Strider

>In George Orwell's 1984 we thought that the government used
>double-speak.  Actually it is the left.  They have gone so far left that
>that have fallen off any reasonability tests

 
 
 

Why is Bush Murdering Americans & Getting Away With It?

Post by Stride » Wed, 07 Jan 2004 09:56:45


On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 00:27:54 GMT, Fair & Balanced Trebor ?


>Instead of personal ad-hominum attack against me, why can't either of
>you demonstrate where anything that I said was untrue.  Bush is
>receiving political kickbacks from polluters at the same time that he
>is smashing environmental regulations in order to allow our air to be
>much dirtier and our water much less pure than it would otherwise be,
>and pollution of the air and water has been linked in numerous studies
>to numerous health problems and premature deaths, especially in
>children and old people.  If you can dispute any of these FACTS with a
>rational and reasoned rebuttal, than please do so.  If not, then stop
>wasting bandwidth and let someone else try.

>The truth is that the crime is actually so obvious and premeditated
>and horrendous, that you cannott even accept it in spite of all the
>evidence.  That's the real problem - you don't want to believe that
>such a monster is really president of the United States.  Emotionally,
>you simply can't come to terms with that reality.  But neither did the
>German people want to believe all the crimes of Hitler.  But that
>doesn't mean the holocaust didn't happen.  

Proving a negative is impossible.

Prove your first statement " Bush is receiving political kickbacks
from polluters".

Internet blogs do not count as proof.  Articles from socialist
European magazines do not count as proof. No item from movingon.org
counts as proof.  Editorials do not count as proof.

My opinion is that you are just another in a long line of leftwing
socialists and that you have less credibility than the National
Enquirer.  

You stated opinions, not facts. You are entitled to them. In return, I
am entitled to call you a leftwing socialist kook and you should never
be taken seriously.

Because:

The methodology of the left has always been:

1. Lie
2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible
3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible
4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie
5. The lie will then be made into some form of law
6. Then everyone must conform to the lie

Why is it you people whine about bandwidth after posting this crap?
You aren't just a waste of bandwidth, you are a waste of skin.

Have a nice day tofu sucking liberal.

Strider

***snip***

 
 
 

Why is Bush Murdering Americans & Getting Away With It?

Post by Hayduk » Wed, 07 Jan 2004 11:02:40


I'm with you, Trebor.  Particularly since I am a father whose son has
to endure the hardships of the pollution of which you speak.

I wonder if the people of the United States can legally force the
government, via a class action suit, to clean up our air and water.
Seems to me it could be argued that it is a constitutional right to
clean air and water, as only though these things can we and our
children really pursue life and happiness.

What is also interesting is that folks like Strider and others will
not think about the health effects of the bad air and water they
consume until it effects them personally.  Truely, that is the most
corrupt thing of all.

Peace

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 22:53:59 GMT, Fair & Balanced Trebor ?


>If it is a crime to poison a person with arsenic, or to lock them in a
>closed garage with the engine running, then why isn't Bush being
>prosecuted for taking campaign payoffs to slowly poison our air and
>pollute the water we drink?  George Bush is really no better than a
>paid assassin - actually taking money to destroy the health, lives and
>safety of countless other human beings, not to mention the destruction
>of wildlife and natural habitat.  He is worse than a hit man in that
>his actions will ultimately result in far more deaths and destruction
>than a single hit man could ever accomplish, or the entire mafia for
>that matter.  The true sign of a sick and corrupt society is whenever
>the greatest criminals are immune from prosecution and in charge.

>ciao,
>Trebor  

 
 
 

Why is Bush Murdering Americans & Getting Away With It?

Post by Stride » Wed, 07 Jan 2004 11:14:56



>I'm with you, Trebor.  Particularly since I am a father whose son has
>to endure the hardships of the pollution of which you speak.

>I wonder if the people of the United States can legally force the
>government, via a class action suit, to clean up our air and water.
>Seems to me it could be argued that it is a constitutional right to
>clean air and water, as only though these things can we and our
>children really pursue life and happiness.

>What is also interesting is that folks like Strider and others will
>not think about the health effects of the bad air and water they
>consume until it effects them personally.  Truely, that is the most
>corrupt thing of all.

>Peace

Hey, Dude. I'm not against clean air and water. I'm against some idiot
coming on foaming at the mouth about the current administration when
this ***has been going on for a century.  Trebor probably doesn't
care nearly as much about the enthronement as he does about his blind
hatred for Bush, the Republicans, the capitalist system, and likely
America in general.  This guy and many like him are parroting
emotionalism that will never, ever solve problems.  It does, however,
motivate sheepish people, looking for something, anything to rebel
against.

Give me reasonable solutions to real problems and I'm in. Give me
leftwing socialists rhetoric and it's time to kick booty.

Strider

- Show quoted text -

>On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 22:53:59 GMT, Fair & Balanced Trebor ?

>>If it is a crime to poison a person with arsenic, or to lock them in a
>>closed garage with the engine running, then why isn't Bush being
>>prosecuted for taking campaign payoffs to slowly poison our air and
>>pollute the water we drink?  George Bush is really no better than a
>>paid assassin - actually taking money to destroy the health, lives and
>>safety of countless other human beings, not to mention the destruction
>>of wildlife and natural habitat.  He is worse than a hit man in that
>>his actions will ultimately result in far more deaths and destruction
>>than a single hit man could ever accomplish, or the entire mafia for
>>that matter.  The true sign of a sick and corrupt society is whenever
>>the greatest criminals are immune from prosecution and in charge.

>>ciao,
>>Trebor  

 
 
 

Why is Bush Murdering Americans & Getting Away With It?

Post by Fair & Balanced Trebor » Wed, 07 Jan 2004 11:18:44



>On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 00:27:54 GMT, Fair & Balanced Trebor ?

>>Instead of personal ad-hominum attack against me, why can't either of
>>you demonstrate where anything that I said was untrue.  Bush is
>>receiving political kickbacks from polluters at the same time that he
>>is smashing environmental regulations in order to allow our air to be
>>much dirtier and our water much less pure than it would otherwise be,
>>and pollution of the air and water has been linked in numerous studies
>>to numerous health problems and premature deaths, especially in
>>children and old people.  If you can dispute any of these FACTS with a
>>rational and reasoned rebuttal, than please do so.  If not, then stop
>>wasting bandwidth and let someone else try.

>>The truth is that the crime is actually so obvious and premeditated
>>and horrendous, that you cannott even accept it in spite of all the
>>evidence.  That's the real problem - you don't want to believe that
>>such a monster is really president of the United States.  Emotionally,
>>you simply can't come to terms with that reality.  But neither did the
>>German people want to believe all the crimes of Hitler.  But that
>>doesn't mean the holocaust didn't happen.  

>Proving a negative is impossible.

It would be very possible to prove that Bush wasn't taking money from
polluters - it's a matter of public record.  Unfortunatly he is.  

Quote:

>Prove your first statement " Bush is receiving political kickbacks
>from polluters".

Dec. 11, 2003

Public Interest Groups Bash Bushs Big Donor Fundraising from Perilous
Polluters and Influence-Peddlers in ***ia

***ia Is for Lobbyists: 10 Local Rangers and Pioneers Work on K
Street

WASHINGTON, D.C. Environmental and public interest groups gathered
today near the site of an exclusive ***ia fundraiser to protest
President Bushs practice of paying back his biggest contributors with
weakened environmental regulations, pork-barrel projects and plum
presidential appointments.

The $2,000-a-plate luncheon in McLean is the 43rd and final fundraiser
headlined by Bush this year. After Thursdays event, the Bush-Cheney
campaign is expected pass the $111 million mark for a primary contest
in which the president is running unopposed. Averaging nearly $5
million a week in contributions, the campaign has held 91 events
headlined by Bush, Vice President Cheney or First Lady Laura Bush
since June, according to WhiteHouseForSale.org, a Web site created by
Public Citizen.

"In exchange for millions in campaign cash, the Bush administration
has rewarded its rainmakers with environmentally destructive policies
that include a radical alteration of clean air laws and a pork-laden
energy bill filled with billions in handouts to polluters," said Frank
Clemente, director of Public Citizens Congress Watch.

Leaders from the electric utility industry, for example, were
regularly consulted by Cheneys secretive energy task force and
received key appointments within the administration. Ultimately, they
helped rewrite a key Clean Air Act rule that had required polluters
like ***ias Dominion Power to retrofit their plants with pollution
controls when making plant modifications. Future legal actions against
such polluters are blocked under the new rule. Bushs Environmental
Protection Agency recently announced it is considering weakening
regulations governing mercury emissions as well.

"The Bush administrations mercury plan is just another example of
their catering to big polluters who make big campaign contributions,"
said Pamela Irwin of the Sierra Clubs ***ia chapter. "Instead of
supporting weak standards, the administration should require existing
technology that reduces emissions of toxic mercury by 90 percent."

Public Citizen, a national consumer group with more than 3,000
***ia members, launched WhiteHouseForSale.org to track contributors
to Bushs 2004 re-election fund, particularly those dubbed "Rangers"
and "Pioneers" for steering $200,000 or $100,000, respectively, to the
campaign. The Web site features an updated, searchable database of all
309 individuals named Rangers or Pioneers by the Bush campaign.

So far, 15 ***ians have been identified as Rangers or Pioneers
(this includes two married couples who raised money together).
Two-thirds of these top fundraisers work as Washington lobbyists,
representing a wide range of corporations seeking special favors from
the Bush administration. They include:

Former U.S. Rep. Bill Paxon (R-N.Y.) of Akin Gump, who has become an
influential lobbyist. Corporations such as Bechtel, Boeing and Pfizer
pay big money to take advantage of Paxons close ties to Bush. Not
only was Paxon named a Pioneer in 2000 and 2004, but he served as
chairman of the Bush-Cheney transition team.
Lobbyists Leslie J. Brorsen, a Pioneer from the accounting firm Ernst
& Young, and Richard F. Hohlt, a Ranger whose clients include Altria,
Cinergy and J.P. Morgan. Both served on Bushs transition team at the
Treasury Department. Pioneer David A. Metzner of American Continental
Group, a member of Bushs Commerce Department transition team,
represents Exelon, PepsiCo and Siemens. Metzners partner, 2000
Pioneer Peter Terpeluk, was appointed as ambassador to Luxembourg by
Bush last year.
Husband-and-wife Pioneers Charlie and Judy Black, both lobbyists.
Charlie Black is a former senior adviser to former President Reagan
and spokesman for the first President Bush. Charlie Black now works on
behalf of companies like AT&T, GM and NBC. Judy Black is a former
Reagan aide who represents Comcast, Merrill *** and Ticketmaster.
Pioneer Mark Holman, who left his position as the top aide to Tom
Ridge at the White House Office of Homeland Security last year to
become a lobbyist for Blank Rome. His clients include Boeing,
BearingPoint, the Homeland Security Corporation, and DestiNY USA, a
project aiming to build the countrys largest shopping mall in upstate
New York. Buried in the massive energy bill is a $2 billion tax break
earmarked for DestiNY, the brainchild of fellow Bush Pioneer Robert J.
Congel.
Other Rangers from ***ia are developer Dwight C. Schar, a part
owner of the Washington Redskins, and Marvin P. Bush, the presidents
brother. Thursdays event is expected to add more names to the list of
top fundraisers when the campaign releases an update in mid-January.
In the 2000 election, 15 ***ians pledged to raise at least
$100,000, although campaign officials did not confirm if they all
raised the full amount.

"This elite group of super-lobbyists understands the value of having
special status with the administration," Clemente said. "These
influence-peddlers buy insider access with generous campaign
contributions. Then they turn around and sell that access to their
clients. This system is destroying our democracy."

Quote:

>Internet blogs do not count as proof.  

too bad for you stupid - they do.  If you don't like it, prove the
story to be wrong.  Everyone knows Bush is raking in money had over
over***from polluters, and everyone knows that's why he's also
slashing pollution regulations.  What's unbelieveable is that you
would even bother to try and deny it.  But then, a lot of people still
deny the holocaust too.  
 
 
 

Why is Bush Murdering Americans & Getting Away With It?

Post by MLL » Wed, 07 Jan 2004 11:18:57



> On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 00:27:54 GMT, Fair & Balanced Trebor ?

> >Instead of personal ad-hominum attack against me, why can't either of
> >you demonstrate where anything that I said was untrue.  Bush is
> >receiving political kickbacks from polluters at the same time that he
> >is smashing environmental regulations in order to allow our air to be
> >much dirtier and our water much less pure than it would otherwise be,
> >and pollution of the air and water has been linked in numerous studies
> >to numerous health problems and premature deaths, especially in
> >children and old people.  If you can dispute any of these FACTS with a
> >rational and reasoned rebuttal, than please do so.  If not, then stop
> >wasting bandwidth and let someone else try.

> >The truth is that the crime is actually so obvious and premeditated
> >and horrendous, that you cannott even accept it in spite of all the
> >evidence.  That's the real problem - you don't want to believe that
> >such a monster is really president of the United States.  Emotionally,
> >you simply can't come to terms with that reality.  But neither did the
> >German people want to believe all the crimes of Hitler.  But that
> >doesn't mean the holocaust didn't happen.

> Proving a negative is impossible.

> Prove your first statement " Bush is receiving political kickbacks
> from polluters".

> Internet blogs do not count as proof.  Articles from socialist
> European magazines do not count as proof. No item from movingon.org
> counts as proof.  Editorials do not count as proof.

> My opinion is that you are just another in a long line of leftwing
> socialists and that you have less credibility than the National
> Enquirer.

> You stated opinions, not facts. You are entitled to them. In return, I
> am entitled to call you a leftwing socialist kook and you should never
> be taken seriously.

> Because:

> The methodology of the left has always been:

> 1. Lie
> 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible
> 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible
> 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie
> 5. The lie will then be made into some form of law
> 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie

> Why is it you people whine about bandwidth after posting this crap?
> You aren't just a waste of bandwidth, you are a waste of skin.

> Have a nice day tofu sucking liberal.

> Strider

Read and weep.
http://slate.msn.com/id/76886/
 
 
 

Why is Bush Murdering Americans & Getting Away With It?

Post by Stride » Wed, 07 Jan 2004 11:36:22


On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 02:18:44 GMT, Fair & Balanced Trebor ?



***snip***

>>Internet blogs do not count as proof.  

>too bad for you stupid - they do.  If you don't like it, prove the
>story to be wrong.  Everyone knows Bush is raking in money had over
>over***from polluters, and everyone knows that's why he's also
>slashing pollution regulations.  What's unbelieveable is that you
>would even bother to try and deny it.  But then, a lot of people still
>deny the holocaust too.  

Again, you idiot, you cannot prove a negative.

Internet blogs are NOT proof of anything.

I can go write a website claiming that the laws of gravity don't
exist. Would you consider that proof?

No, not EVERYONE not even MOST people believe Bush is breaking the
law.

Gads, no wonder so may Americans despise you people.  Try logic and
truth for a change and maybe more people will believe you.  There are
environmental issues that need to be resolved by sane, reasonable
people. You do not qualify as either.

Strider

 
 
 

Why is Bush Murdering Americans & Getting Away With It?

Post by Stride » Wed, 07 Jan 2004 11:42:25


***snip***

Quote:

>Read and weep.
>http://slate.msn.com/id/76886/

"bushisms  The president's accidental wit and wisdom."

What? Is there a confession as to illegal activities hidden among
these quotes somewhere?

Nice ad for the GW action figure, though.

Nice try. Do play again.

Strider

 
 
 

Why is Bush Murdering Americans & Getting Away With It?

Post by Fair & Balanced Trebor » Wed, 07 Jan 2004 11:46:49



>snip

> you idiot, you cannot prove a negative.

Sure you can.  I just proved that: A) you don't have any intelligence
and B) you don't have a reasoned rebuttal to my initial argument.  So
I just proved a double negative.

ciao,
Trebor  

 
 
 

Why is Bush Murdering Americans & Getting Away With It?

Post by Stride » Wed, 07 Jan 2004 12:03:00


On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 02:46:49 GMT, Fair & Balanced Trebor ?



>>snip

>> you idiot, you cannot prove a negative.

>Sure you can.  I just proved that: A) you don't have any intelligence
>and B) you don't have a reasoned rebuttal to my initial argument.  So
>I just proved a double negative.

>ciao,
>Trebor  

Maybe you just don't know the meaning of the word "proof".

From Dictonary.com:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=proof

proof    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (prf)n

1. The evidence or argument that compels the mind to accept your
assertion as true.

2. a.The validation of a proposition by application of specified
rules, as of induction or deduction, to assumptions, axioms, and
sequentially derived conclusions.
b. A statement or argument used in such a validation.

3. a.Convincing or persuasive demonstration: was asked for proof of
his identity; an employment history that was proof of her
dependability.
b. The state of being convinced or persuaded by consideration of
evidence.

4. Determination of the quality of something by testing; trial: put
one's beliefs to the proof.

5.Law. The result or effect of evidence; the establishment or denial
of a fact by evidence.

You have presented no evidence (damn, do I need to give you a
definition of this word?).

You have presented no validation (look it up)

You have presented no convincing demonstration.

You have presented no test.

You are saying that I should believe you because you say so, or else
someone else says so. This is NOT proof, however, your own words do
lend some evidence that you are an idiot. I can't prove it.  For all I
know you may just be deranged.  Either way you sound like a Baptist
preacher with rabies. This does NOT in any way constitute proof.

Please post the state and mental institution in which you reside. I
plan to protest the waste of tax money on giving the mentally ill
unsupervised access to the internet.

Strider

 
 
 

Why is Bush Murdering Americans & Getting Away With It?

Post by Julian D » Wed, 07 Jan 2004 12:19:48





>> On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 22:53:59 GMT, Fair & Balanced Trebor ?

>>>If it is a crime to poison a person with arsenic, or to lock them in a
>>>closed garage with the engine running, then why isn't Bush being
>>>prosecuted for taking campaign payoffs to slowly poison our air and
>>>pollute the water we drink?  George Bush is really no better than a
>>>paid assassin - actually taking money to destroy the health, lives and
>>>safety of countless other human beings, not to mention the destruction
>>>of wildlife and natural habitat.  He is worse than a hit man in that
>>>his actions will ultimately result in far more deaths and destruction
>>>than a single hit man could ever accomplish, or the entire mafia for
>>>that matter.  The true sign of a sick and corrupt society is whenever
>>>the greatest criminals are immune from prosecution and in charge.

>>>ciao,
>>>Trebor  

>> The methodology of the left has always been:

>> 1. Lie
>> 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible
>> 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible
>> 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie
>> 5. The lie will then be made into some form of law
>> 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie

>> Strider

>In George Orwell's 1984 we thought that the government used
>double-speak.  Actually it is the left.  They have gone so far left that
>that have fallen off any reasonability tests

They're going to get worst as the election nears and they realize
their folly in nominating Dean.
I expect quite a few of the left's posts in here to be so full of
anger and hatred that many will have to be forwarded to the secret
service and fbi.
I'm so looking for to it.

JD

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence
reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his
chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile
delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also
given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists,
including Al Qaeda members..."
---- Hillary Clinton, Oct 10, 2002

"Some have said we must not act until the threat is imminent.  Since when have terrorists and
tyrants announced their intentions, politely putting us on notice before they strike?
If this threat is permitted to fully and suddenly emerge, all actions, all words and all recriminations
would come too late."
  -President George W. Bush
   January 28, 2003
   (Another liberal lie exposed.)

"Members and front organizations must continually embarrass, discredit and degrade our critics.
When obstructionists become too irritating, label them as fascist, or Nazi or anti-Semitic
.... The association will, after enough repetition, become "fact" in the public mind."
--Communist Party, Moscow Central Committee 1943

"This time, I think the Americans are serious.
Bush is not Clinton. I think this is the end."
  -Uday Hussein